Another smol update
Some more quick changes I've managed to knock out while writing documentation and re-doing the game trailer.
- Added placeholder portraits to dialogues missing proper character art.
- Added a slider for the level of highlight intensity (the pink glow when you mouse over or get near objects).
- Redid some font colors to make them easier to read.
- Fixed shop customers to 1) not move while someone else is talking and 2) to stay put while you get your stream of coins before moving again.
- It's now easier to skip (and know you can skip) the intro cut scene.
- Fixed the player getting stuck when interacting with tables.
- Fixed your coin counter resetting to an earlier amount before counting up or down when buying or selling items.
- Fixed an issue where a certain tree would flicker, like a lot.
- Fixed a certain camera pan that allowed the player to see too much.
Until next time!
Edit: Fixed a few more things tonight (3/15) for 0.37, have fun y'all.
- The highlight intensity slider is now more robust.
- Improved performance in the "Forest" level.
- Added back the wind to the "Forest" level.
- Fixed some sequence-breaking bugs.
Get Your (cursed) Shop demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.