Early May update!
It's been a hot minute but we're back with more good news and a new update. Changes include:
- A quickened Eloise, as she defaults to running and runs a bit faster.
- A fancy splash screen and intro.
- Some new townsfolk and small areas, as well as moving an already existing townsfolk to a more appropriate place.
- New dialogue, including new helpful tips and explaining game mechanics.
- Overall a cleaner/clearer game experience..
- What character portraits I have to go with dialogue!
- Visual upgrades when shop keeping.
- Fixed a bug where the volume sliders didn't work in the forest.
- Chests and lootable objects now work all of the time instead of some of the time.
- A dozen other small bugs squashed, typo fixed, and visuals tweaked.
This update also comes with experimental linux and mac versions. They *should* work the same as the stable Windows one, but as I have no easy way of testing such I kindly ask anyone with linux or mac to let me know if/when a bug or issue exists and where.
Get Your (cursed) Shop demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.